- Airflow construction promotes cooling.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Three button placket.
- Twin needle hem.
- Cut out label.
Bellseal Product Delivery
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: [56 Valley Road, ]
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
Bellseal Clothing Items (Workwear, Security, Safetywear & PPE) Delivery:
Order Terms and Conditions of Sale
BSI is a trading name of Bellseal Limited.
- All sales are made on a trade basis subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- All prices listed are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the current rate where applicable.
- Returned or represented cheques and Direct Debits will be charged at £20 per representation.
- Please check all deliveries carefully before signing for them to ensure that the correct number of packages you’re signing for has been delivered. We can’t take responsibility for non-delivered packages if they’ve been signed for.
- Size, specification and quality should be checked before you personalise products in any way. We can’t provide credit for worn, printed or processed garments. No credit or refunds will be made for decoration costs or time.
- Garment shortages or damages must be claimed within five working days of receipt of goods.
- All claims for non-delivery must be made within five working days of despatch.
- No liability or credit will be made for any consequential losses relating to either late, non-delivered or incorrect goods.
- All orders for products supplied will be charged in accordance with our current price list unless otherwise agreed with a company employee and documented at point of sale.
- We will always aim to despatch orders same-day that are placed before 5pm, Monday – Friday. Please note that cut off times can vary throughout the year, so please check this page for details before ordering.
- Reserved stock online will be cancelled after 14 days, if not confirmed or shipped.
Special order items
- Items cannot be cancelled after the order has been placed – please double check all details before you confirm your order.
- Items are strictly non-returnable. Except for faulty items, faulty goods must be notified to us within 7 working days of supply and returned within 1 month of supply. The fault must be clearly indicated, but you mustn’t deface the garment or modify it in any way.
- Each order will incur a carriage charge, as applicable.
- Lead times will be as advised at point of order and are likely to be a minimum of 7 days. These are a guide and are subject to change or delay. Estimated lead times for special order items can be located on the product page.
Orders will only be despatched if they pass system credit control checks. It’s therefore important your account remains within its credit payment and limit terms.
All carriage charges are subject to VAT at the current rate (where applicable).
Monday - Friday - order online or by telephone and email before 5pm and we'll aim to despatch as many orders as possible that day for Next Day delivery (UK Mainland where services allow).
We aim to despatch all orders placed between Friday and midday Sunday for Monday delivery (UK Mainland, where services allow). Any orders that are not sent will be despatched on Monday, as per current order to despatch lead times.
On our 48-hour delivery service, your order will be despatched a day later than it would on our Next Day service. Orders placed on a Thursday will be shipped Friday for Monday delivery, and orders placed on a Friday will be shipped on Sunday for Monday delivery. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery. All where services allow and subject to current despatch lead-times. Excludes delivery on a Saturday or Sunday.
AM deliveries scheduled for ‘before midday’ and/or ‘before 10.30am’ may arrive any time from 7.00am.
Other delivery services (Next Day, Two Day etc.) may arrive at any time before 6.00pm to business addresses, while deliveries to residential addresses may arrive between 7.30am and 9pm (DPD deliveries up until 7.30pm) on the day of delivery. The couriers will do their best to deliver during your business opening hours where possible.
Free Next Day UK Mainland carriage on online orders over £150 net excludes the Scottish Highlands.
- All online orders made via the Bellseal outside of Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.01pm are classed as ‘out-of-hours’ orders.
- To be processed, all out-of-hours orders will need the following:
- For Cash accounts - a valid debit or credit card.
- For Trade Credit accounts - the account must be within its credit limit and payment terms when the order is placed, for example, with no overdue payments.
- If the criteria above aren’t in place when an out-of-hours order is made, we’ll try to contact and inform you, but this may not always be possible.
- If a product is out of stock, we’ll try to contact you using details stored with the order. If we can’t make contact, the order in question will be shipped with all available stock.
All prices quoted are subject to change and are correct at the time of going to print or published online. We’ll communicate any price updates online or via email with as much notice as possible.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as printing and online reproduction processes allow.
- Certain brands use pigment dying techniques and slight shade variations are inherent in the process. Images of pigment-dyed goods are therefore only as accurate as this allows.
- Sizes quoted are ‘to fit’ in inches, unless otherwise stated. They’re not indicative of the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to be worn loose/baggy and others fitted.
- Unless otherwise stated, sizes shown are UK sizes. These are approximate and for guidance only. Please refer to individual product size guides on our website, where available, for clarification.
- Every care is taken to ensure that product details are accurate at the time of publishing.
- Please ensure garments are suitable before processing. No credit will be given for printed or processed garments, or for decoration costs or time.
Please note that reserved stock online will be cancelled after 14 days if not confirmed or shipped.
Please note that fully allocated backorders will be cancelled after 14 days if not confirmed or shipped.
- Please check your order carefully before you process or decorate anything. We can’t accept worn, soiled, processed or printed goods and we can’t give credit or refunds for decoration costs or time
- Faulty goods must be notified to us within seven working days of supply and returned within one month of supply. The fault must be clearly indicated, but you mustn’t deface the garment or modify it in any way
- We can’t accept any returns without arranging them with you first and assigning you a Goods Return Number (GRN)
- Your GRN must be clearly marked on the outer packaging of all returns
- All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging
- We accept returns other than for faulty or incorrect goods at our discretion. In any event you’ve got a maximum of one month from point of purchase to send your goods back
- For all returns (incl exchanges) - other than for faulty or incorrect goods, a minimum charge of £25 or 15% of the order value (whichever is the greater) will be made, together with carriage costs if applicable. Please note, we may have to charge more if the value of items returned exceeds 5% of your total spend over a one-year period
- Any goods returned that aren’t from us will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of
- The following goods are non-returnable:
- Specially ordered non-stock items
- Paper transfers, consumables, inks and embroidery threads including Amaya, TheMagicTouch, Xpres and Madeira ranges
- Goods marked as ‘Clearance’ or lines marked for deletion.